Thursday, December 4, 2014

2015 Pantone Color of the Year...Marsala!


I am so excited for the announcement of Pantone's Color of the Year...it's one of those announcements I look forward to every year. Call me a nerd but I think being a designer and planner these colors really set the tone for design elements for the year. The 2015 color of the year is Marsala!

I love Marsala's earthy tones with just enough hints of copper and red. It reminds me of the Southwest, especially cities of Santa Fe, Taos and Sedona. There's richness and depth to the color and it definitely does not go flat.  Looking forward to seeing how people will incorporate this luscious, earth tone color to design this coming year.

Here's some inspiration for the Color of the Year





 Let's Celebrate!
-Percy

No comments:

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails